Information gem. ECG und Mediengesetz.
Pukart & Pukart OG
9122 St. Kanzian am Klopeiner See
Tel.: +43 4239 2493
Fax: +43 4239 2493-8
Internet: www.hotel-silvia.at UID-Nr.: ATU 63935807
Zuständige Kammer: Wirtschaftskammer Kärnten, Klagenfurt
Aufsichtsbehörde: Bezirksgericht Völkermarkt Medieninhaber: Familie Pukart
Firmensitz: Westuferstraße 26, 9122 St. Kanzian
The media owner is not responsible for the content of external websites. Pictures, information and data on the Internet pages www.silvia.co.at represent no implied promise of guarantee of any kind. Changes or improvements are possible at any time.
Despite careful content control, we assume no liability for the content of external links. For the content of linked pages their operators are responsible exclusively.
Radfahren am See - © Zupanc - Kärnten Werbung
Sommer am Turnersee - © Zupanc - Kärnten Werbung
Sommer am Klopeiner See - © Kärnten Werbung - Zupanc
Diex - © Tourismusregion Klopeiner See – Südkärnten - Gerdl
Golfpark © Golfclub Klopeiner See
A Cookie file is – according to Wikipedia - a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while a user is browsing a website. When the user browses the same website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user's previous activity. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember the state of the website or activity the user had taken in the past. This can include clicking particular buttons, logging in, or a record of which pages were visited by the user even months or years ago. More information on that topic can be find on Wikipedia.
Purposes of storage and gaining access to cookies:
- Website personalisation (for example: saving font size, sight challenged version of website or template version)
- Saving data or user’s decisions (for example: no need to enter login and password on every website, remembering login during the next visit, keeping information on products added to cart)
- Social websites integration (for example: displaying your friends, fans or post publishing on Facebook or Google+ directly from the website)
- Adjusting adverts that are display on the website
- Creating website’s statistics and flow statistics between different websites